I think, now more than ever, it's important to understand the importance of high school. This may seem a bit preachy, but dear God, it has so much to do with your life. How you are formed. And never take it for granted.

Four years ago, I walked into high school not knowing what to expect. I was scared, and only spoke to the girls who had gone to my gradeschool. Now I look forward to college. But I know now that it's okay to talk to people I don't know. They could be the most important people of your life.

Yes, indeed, it was over before it ever began. I still don't believe that two days ago exactly at this time, I was sitting inside a church waiting to receive my diploma. I could never have predicted everything that high school has done for me. And I can't thank all those people that have shaped me enough. They are my world, and sometimes I regret not ever telling them that.

I love you all. Thank you for everything.

Here's to new beginnings.

And, now that I have more time...hopefully to more posts. XD

1 comments:

<33
You're gonna make me cry.
<333

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
In the lands between the angels and demons sits a girl, struggling toward the light, fleeing the grasp of the foresaken.

Followers